Friday, April 07, 2006

6 months 8 days 12 hours

6, 8, 12
-Brian McKnight-


It's been six months, eight days, twelve hours, since you went away
I miss you so much and I don't know what to say
I should be over you
I should know better but it's just not the case
It's been six months, eight days, twelve hours
Since you went away

It's hard enough just passing the time
When I can't seem to get you off my mind
And where is the good in goodbye?


Angel
- Amanda Perez -


It's been six months since you went away
Left without a word and nothing to say
When I was the one who gave you my heart and soul
But it wasn't good enough for you, no
So I asked God

God send me an angel, from the heavens above
Send me an angel to heal my broken heart
From being in love, 'cause all I do is cry
God send me an angel
To wipe the tears from my eyes