Sunday, June 05, 2005

a prayer

Lord,
I pray for a man that will be a part of my life
A man that really loves You more than everything
A man that will take me in the second place of his
heart
A man that lives not for himself but for U
Face and phsysical attraction isn't important
The most important is
I want a heart that really loves and thristy of U


And he must know for whom and for what he lives
So his life isn't useless
Someone that have a wise heart
Not only a smart brain

A man that not only loves me but also respect me
A man that not only can adore me
But can also warn me when I'm wrong
A man that loves me not from my beauty but from
my heart
A man that can be my best friend in every time
and situation
A man that make me feel like a woman when I
beside him

I am not asking for a perfect man
But I ask for an imperfect one
So I can make him perfect in Your eyes.
A man that needs my support for his strength
A man that needs my prayer for his life
A man that needs my smile to cover his sadness
A man that needs my love so he could feel beloved
A man that needs me to make his life perfect

And I also ask
To make me be a woman that can made him proud
Give me a heart that really loves You
So I could love him with Your love
Not to love him with my love
Give me Your gentle spirit
So my beauty does not come from the outside but
comes from You
Give me Your Hands
So I always be able to pray for him
Give me Your eyes
So I could see many good things in him and not
the bad ones
Give me Your mouth
That fulfills with Your words of wisdom and
encourage
So I could support him every day
Give me Your lips
And I will smile at him every morning

And I wish when finally we meet
Both of us can say
How great that You give me someone that can
make my life perfect
I know that You want us to meet at the right time
And You will make everything beautiful in Your time
Amen.

gw dapet dari friendster..
hmm..
dalem ajah..
dia..
akan slalu ada dalam do'a2 gw..
insyaAllah..

No comments: